- The state of being varied or diversified; “To give variety to a diet.”
- Difference; discrepancy.
- A number of different types of things, especially ones in the same general category.
- A kind or sort.
- A different form, condition, or phase of something.
- A category within a species, based on some hereditary difference.
- A type of animal or plant produced by artificial selection.
Diversity, multiplicity, assortments, collection, group, kind, sort, class, species. Sameness.
Variety appears in both mathematical sense as well as science sense, each having many variety within areas as to where it would be classed.
(Shown in Notebook 1, page 53 – 54).